wow! what a day.
I went to Walgreens today to get my flu shot and transfer a prescription.
I had a $25 prescription check to use.
Got my flu shot for $10 after my insurance.. happy about that. I also got a $3/$15 when I paid!
So I went shopping with my $25 wags check.
I got:
1- 24pk water 3.99 (not pictured)
1- Venus embrace 7.99- $2 coupon= 5.99
3- Theraflu $12- $6 IVC= $6
1- Oral b advantage 123 $3
1- Emergen-C 3.49
1- Herbal Essence 2.99-$1 coupon= 1.99
1- Halls Refresh $1- .75 coupon= .25
1- Wags Aluminum Foil 1.99
1- Hunts tomato sauce .39
1- Scunci butterfly clips 3.29
total 30.38
used $5/$25 walgreens coupon
total 25.38 minus $25 check= .38+ .93 tax= 1.31.
RRs I got back- $8 Theraflu, $4 Venus, $3.50 Emergen-C, $3 Oral-b, $2 Herbal Essence and $1 Halls= 21.50!
No comments:
Post a Comment