Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wags and CVS

Picked up some more of the monthly RR items because I had some RRs expiring the 15th:
vaseline 6.99-1.50q= 5.49
dentek floss 2.00-1.00q= 1.00
halls refresh 1.00- .35q= .65
robitussin 2.49
emergen-c 3.49
garnier fructis 3.99- 1.00q= 2.99
total 16.11, used 2- $8 theraflu RRs($16)= 11¢
got back $7, $2, $1, $2.50, $3.50 and $2= $18 RRs



On two cards I got the following:
#1
1- nylon tot bag .99
2- pumpkin carvers 3.98 (1.99ea)
2- almay pure blend powder BOGO free 13.99**
1- quilted northern 6.99- 1.00 q= 5.99
1- tootsie roll 25¢
total 26.20
- $5/$25
- two $1 almay
- $1 quilted northern
- $18 ebs
total 22¢
** I had a raincheck for the almay from a few months back. they were 13.99 with $10 ebs back for each.
so I got back $3.98, 99¢, $20 and $1 ebs
#2
1- nylon tot bag 99¢
2- pumpkin carvers 3.98
1- tootsie roll 25¢
total 5.22
- $5 ebs
total .23 and got back 3.98 and .99 ebs



No comments:

Post a Comment