Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CVS again and again



trans #1
4 NB fish oil 10.99 BOGO (21.98)
1 Glade spray 3.99
3 Cottonelle Wipes 5.98 (17.94)
total 43.91
- $5/$20
- $5/1 NBx 4 ($20)
- $1/1 cottonelle x 3 ($3)
- $15 eb's
total .91
got $6 NB, $9 cottonelle and $3 glade
profit $2.09

trans #2
1 Cottenelle wipes 5.98
1 Crave NX 7.99
1- Oster toaster 4.99
1- Reinventing mag .99
1- christmas giftcard holder .19
total 20.14
-$5/$20
- $1/1 Cottonelle
- $14 eb's
total .14
got $3 for cottonelle and $8 for the crave nx, only lost $3 eb's. I can make that back easy. :)
not a moneymaker but I got the toaster!! I was looking for this all over. no one here has it for 90%. one store had it for 50% and this one for 75%. last toaster so I took it!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if the Crave was still working! Thanks for confirming it.

    ReplyDelete