Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Walgreens and a little mall shopping



So I was going to do the kotex deal but the store was out already. I just got the motrin, benadryl and some fillers.

2 motrin pm 2.99 (5.98)
- $4/2 motrin (sw booklet)
- $1.50 ivc from march booklet
= -1.01
2 benadryl 4.99
- $4/2 benadryl (sw booklet)
- $1 cab coupon
= 3.98
1 ajax scrub .50
1 paper plates .99
used two $2 RRs, total .45
got $5 RR for the benadryl
profit .55

At the mall I went to Dillards because they have their free gift at clinique with
a 21.50 purchase. I picked up some moisturizer, got my gift, paid and left. on my way out I noticed that the lady gave me the wrong item. she gave me a loose powder. I went back and told her and she just exchanged it telling me it was the same price. well I just checked clinique.com and it's not the same price. the powder which she charged me for was 32.50, the moisturizer she gave me is actually 39.50. $7 difference....
At victoria's secret they are handing out the gc's with $10, $50 and other amounts wyb anything in the store. I just got a little body spray and got my card. the cards can be redeemed starting in april.. hoping for a high amount!!

No comments:

Post a Comment