There were perishables in here so I put them away.. but I will type up my transaction.
I love Randalls and how all the e coupons come off at once..
1 Nature Valley granola 50% off sticker = 1.25
- .40x2 eq
- .40/1 mfg doubled
= -0.35
1 Betty Crocker warm delights 1.99
- $1x2 eq
-.75 mfg
= -0.76
1 Yoplait Fiber one 2.50
- $1x3 eq
- .50 mfg doubled
= -1.50
1 Yoplait Delights 2.50
- $1x2 eq
- .50 mfg doubled
= -0.50
1 Nivea Bodywash 3.99
- $2 eq
- $2 mfg
= -0.01
2 philly single thingies .49 wyb 5
- .55/1x2 blinkies
2 kraft singles 3.98
1 starwberry philly cheese .49
= 4.35
total 1.23
I was just going in for the kraft cheese for the kids and came out with all this for less than the price of one of the cheese packs!! :o)
good job!!!!
ReplyDelete