Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back at Randalls



I can't seem to stay out of the place...
I bought the following:

1 strawberries 1.47 (for my margaritas I'm making tonite)
1 BC warm delights 1.99
- $1 eq
- $.50 eq
- .40 mfg doubled
1 BC cookie mix 1.79 (B2G3 sale)
2 BC cake mix 1.79 (one was free)
- .75 eq x2
- .75 mfg x2
2 BC frosting .00
- $1 eq x2
4 Nabisco 100 cal packs $10
- $1 eq
- $3.29 mfg bogo q x2
1 Scrubbing bubbles shower sprayer $6.99
- $5 mfg

- $2 oyno cat

total 1.40 no tax
got $3 cat for SB and $3 cat for Nabisco
profit $2.60

2 comments:

  1. You did great!!! I have been in a funk! I just can't find the motivation to go anywhere! Please make me a magarita too!=)

    ~*~
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete