Thursday, June 17, 2010

Free stuff at Randalls w/ EQ's



Nice little run to Randalls this morning. This is what I got for FREE!!
1 Chex mix $2
- 1.50 in eq's
- .50 IP doubled
1 Nature Valley granola bar $2.99
- 1.50 in eq's
- .40 IP doubled
1 Nature valley nut clusters $3.69
- $4.80 in eq's
- $1 IP
1 Wheaties Fuel $3.99
- $4.50 in eq's
- $1 IP
2 Snapple $1.69 each
- $1.69 eq (BOGO free)
- $1.69 IP (BOGO free)
1 Dr. Pepper 2 liter 88¢
- .55 eq
- .60 IP
6- Yoplait $3
- $1.70 in eq's
- .40 mfg doubled
1 Yoplait fiber one $2
- $4 in eq's
- .50 mfg doubled
1 Charmin 24ct 12.99
- $3 eq
- .25 mfg tripled
1 Strawberries $1

Now I had also purchased an Olay Regenerist cleanser for $6.29. I had a $2 eq and the $5 olay regenerist fc/fm coupon. The $2 eq did not come off. My total with the cleanser was 6.47. I returned the cleanser and got $6.81 back for that. So they paid me 34¢ to get all this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment