Monday, August 23, 2010

37 cent shoes @ Target and cheap makeup @ Ulta....



I'm browsing around the shoe section at Target and they have a whole wall with clearance shoes. The signs say 30% but I know better. I start digging around and find this pair looking at me. Merona shoes! I have a $3 merona footwear store coupon...look at the price and they are 3.37- 85% off 26.99. yes, they are size 10 and they aren't the most great looking but for .37 who can complain. my sister's a size 10 so these will be for her and she's not picky... :o)



I hit Ulta after Target because I had my coupon for a free item after reaching some point goal. as you can see on the receipt I got all three for 3.89 or $1.30 each! the base alone retails for 6.99. It was marked 6.99 at the store and I can't figure out why it rang up half off. the nyx line was also B2G1 free. awesome deal. love it!

2 comments:

  1. You are funny! You are going to give your sister some ugly shoes!!! haha!!! Hey I've got a link that you can print some more of those $5.00 champion coupons from if you need it let me know!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete