So I was on the hunt for the hard to find vitality brushes at CVS and I had given up all hope on finding them before the coupon expires. Well I read on SD about the oral b rechargeable at Target for 11.60 or only $1.60 after the $10 coupon. So I had to go to a few Targets before I found them. So excited about those. Also picked up a Reebok stepper workout thing for 11.xx (75% off of course!)
Also some great deals at Kroger. I'm always on the hunt for cheap tide. So I picked up 1 tide and 1 tide stain release + 3 mccormick grinders. (you get a $3 cat for buying 3!)
1 tide 5.99
1 tide sr 5.99
3 grinders $3
coupons:
$2 tide+tide sr for buying 2 (store sale)
$1 tide mfg
$3 tide sr mfg
$1 tide eq
$3 tide sr eq
$3 mccormick cat
total 2.06
No comments:
Post a Comment