Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walgreens makeup trip 1/13



Was just going to buy the makeup today because I saw some new stuff was out in the Wet n Wild line. they are also 50% off this week AND I have a $5/$10 coupon. Well I wasn't expecting to find the acai or biore in stock. they had two of each! lucky me. I hadn't been able to find any until now.

So this is what I got:
1 snickers .69 (RR filler and cashier get something for me buying it)

3 WW shadow trios 1.49ea (4.47)
1 WW bronzer 1.49
3 WW nail polish .99ea (2.97)
1 WW lipgloss 1.99
- $5/$10 mfg coupon

2 Natrol Acai 10.99 BOGO free
- two $2 mfg coupon
- $5 IVC (took of $10)

2 Biore
- two $2 mfg coupon

- $5 RR from previous purchase

total oop 3.47 and got another $5 RR for the biore.

No comments:

Post a Comment