Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Krogering 3/2

Photobucket

Headed out to Kroger today to score these great freebies with mfg coupons and combining with the online e- coupons

total oop for all this was .53!!

bounty 5.99
- $2 eq and .25/1 mfg tripled

charmin 5.99
- $3 eq and .25/1 mfg tripled

olay pro-x brush 7.99
- $7 eq and $3 mfg

tide stain release $5.99
- $3 eq and $3 mfg

2 green giant veggies $1.50ea
- $1.50 eq (freebie I won) and .50/2 mfg doubled

vicks sinex $6.99
- $4eq and $4 mfg

2 benefibers $6.79ea
- $7/2 eq and $6.79 mfg (cashier adjusted my $7/2 mfg IP to this price because the coupon beeped. I let it go because I was already negative total and had to add the gallon water.)

gallon water .76

also used a $3 cat from the daytona sale

No comments:

Post a Comment