target has some good deals this week on things that I actually use!
for the pepsi skinny can deal- you buy 1 pepsi skinny can 4pk for 1.99 and one people magazine and instantly get $3 off. there's a BOGO free pepsi coupon from smartsource printable and the $2 people magazine coupon is on target.com.
for olay it's buy 2 get $5 gc...and there's $2 mfg coupons from the PG insert.
trans #1
2 olay 4.99ea
- two $2/1 mfg and one $1/1 target coupon for olay face care
1 zyrtec 5.29
- $4 mfg IP and $2 target coupon
total $4.39 and got $5 gc
trans #2
2 olay 4.99ea
- two $2/1 mfg
2 Pepsi skinny 4pk 1.99ea
- BOGO free mfg IP
2 people mag 4.49ea
- two $2/1 mfg IP
and $6 off for buying two sets of pepsi/people
- $5 gc from previous purchase
total $2.00 and got another $5 giftcard
I also used my redcard so I got the 5% off as well! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment