Friday, May 20, 2011

CVS clearance makeup haul- 5/20



great clearance for makeup at cvs right now, this is what I bought super super cheap!!!

5 Loreal visable lift concealers 3.07ea
- five $3 loreal visable lift
2 Loreal lashout mascaras 2.37ea
- two $2/1 loreal eye product
4 Rimmel single shadows 1.07
- four $1/1 any rimmel product tearpad
2 Rimmel nail polish 1.12
- two $1/1 any rimmel
2 Rimmel blushes 1.32
- two $1/1 any rimmel
2 Purpose face wash 1.75ea
- two $2/1 mfg (adjusted to 3.50)
all this for 2.25+ tax!!!

also found the RIB, got that for 99¢
AND all the makeup's full price counts for the beauty club- 29.95!, more than halfway to the $5 ebs!

4 comments:

  1. Hello there I love ur site. Where did u get the Purpose Face wash MFG Cpn?
    Thanks
    Gery

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gery
    I printed some off the target coupons section on target.com and there was one in the June All You magazine. hth!

    @ ATG
    hurry and go get some! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lily. I found them and i also found the make up but not the Purpose cleanser :0(
    Oh well..we win some we loose some lol.

    ReplyDelete