Sunday, August 21, 2011

CVS and Wags 8/21



No MMs unfortunately but hey what can you do. at least I got some necessities.
Revlon did not print the $3 RR at wags. do not know why. but I still got all the shadows free with coupons.

@ CVS

1 Bounty 9.99
- $1 q
1 Charmin 9.99
- $1 q
4 Puffs 6.00
- 25¢/3 q
1 Revlon lip 6.99
- $1 q
1 cvs wipes .71
1 folder .34
- $30 eb's
only got $15 back... eh. but I used my bag tag and revlon counts towards beauty club.

@ Wags

4 revlon shadows 2.99ea
- four $1 q and $2 ivc (took off $8)
2 crest 3d 2/$5
- two 75¢/1 q
1 colgate 4.99
- $1.50/1 q
1 dial 3.99
2 wags soda 39¢ea
2 notebooks 15¢ea
- $12 RR
oop 2¢
got $10 RRs back.. no $3 revlon RR. eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment