Sunday, January 1, 2012

CVSing on 1/1/12



really confusing morning.. I screwed up on the pantene (got tubes) thinking it counted for the cash card..then I got eb's for H&S and I didn't buy any (got aussie), first trans aussie counted for the cash card but in my last two trans they did not. so now I'm still a $1 from getting my card... so annoying.

trans #1
3 charmin $5.49
- three $2/1 blinkies
8 pantene tubes $1.57
- four $3/2 pantene
2 aussie cond $1.04
- two $1/1 aussie
4 nivea lip $2.50
- two $3/2 nivea lip

- $14.99 ebs
oop 13¢, got $5 nivea and $6 head and shoulders???


trans #2
4 dawn .99
- four 50¢/1 dawn
1 aussie cond $1.04 (did not count for cash card???)
- $1/1 aussie

trans #3
1 charmin $5.49
- 25¢/1
1 dawn .99
- 25¢/1
1 aussie cond $1.04 (did not count for cash card???)
- $1/1

still need ~$1 to get cash card and I have a nice amount towards beauty club..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment