I haven't been this excited about cvs in a while. I love TP deals..lol.
in 3 trans, I got this:
trans #1
1 colgate sensitive 4.99
- $1 cvs q
- 75¢ mfr
1 physicians formula mascara $10.49
- $2/1 peelie
- $3/$15 IP from facebook
- $8 ebs
oop onto previous GC 81¢
trans #2
2 infusium $7.29 BOGOF
- two $1/1 mfr
2 pert $4.19 BOGOF
- two $1/1 mfr
2 loreal face cleansers $7.39+ $3.69 BOGO50%
- two $2/1 mfr
1 fiber one bar 87¢ (EB filler and breakfast :o))
- $3/15 IP from facebook
- $12 eb
oop onto previous GC 46¢
trans #3
1 scott 12pk $7.49
- $2/1 mfr
1 Schick hydro silk $9.99
- $4/1 mfr
- $3/$15 IP from facebook
- $6.99 EB
oop on to previous GC $1.56 + 4¢ cash
EBs spent: 26.99
GC/Cash $2.87
total $29.86
got $10 cash card, $4 schick, $4 colgate, $7 PF = $25
like I spent $4.86 for everything. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment