Friday, June 29, 2012

My Wags trip 6/29


Hello all! so sorry for not posting, things are just so hectic right now. won't bore you with details so here's my wags deal for this week. the recent ads have been so disappointing lately and this week is no exception. I still have some RRs from last week and a little left on my wags gift card from mypoints.

this is what I did:

4 bayer $3.19ea
- two $3 and two $1 mfr q's
1 aleve 100ct $9.49
- $2 IP
total $12.25+ $10 RR
totally bombed on this deal, I was too busy last weekend to buy papers so had only two of the $3 q's.

proclearz $4.99
- $1 q that I found in the box!
$3.99, submitted for rebate and will get $5.48 back on a wags card.

no mm, actually lost 0.76 but PLEASE, PLEASE walgreens start putting out some better sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment