Went looking for makeup deals today... I got:
@ HEB I got 1 max factor volume couture mascara 6.99- 2.50 heb coupon= 4.50+tax, I had to buy this because it's my favorite mascara and now it's discontinued.. so sad!
@ CVS I got the covergirl lash blast for $7 and a single cg shadow for 3.39. when you buy $10 worth of cg you get $3 eb's back. I included this in my weekly trip and used two $2 mfg coupon and a $5/$30 as well. cheap makeup and hopefully the lashblast is as good as the max factor.
@ Ulta they had a sale on different items 5/$10 and get a free little basket. I got an eyeshadow kit (reg 4.99), a cream shadow (reg 4.99), a purple mirror (reg 4.99), an ulta lipstick (reg $8) and a yankee car jar air freshener in macintosh (reg 2.99 and not pictured). Used a $3.50/$10 coupon and paid $6.50+ tax.. great little gift for my friend...
No comments:
Post a Comment