Thursday, December 17, 2009

wags 15% and $5 holiday RR


so fortunately for us, facebook put out a F&F 15% coupon that is good today and tomorrow.
this is great for me because my RRs are expiring soon and I was just going to spend them on whatever. the $5 holiday RR for spending $25 ends today too. so I made a quick little plan and then went and got:
1 brawny 8pk paper towel 6.49 (not pictured)
1 angel soft 3.50
4 hunts 1.34
6 scotch mailer 2.94
1 johnsons shampoo 2.99
1 fusion razor 8.99
1 mint julep masque 3.99
total 30.24- 15%= 25.70
coupons used:
.50 brawny
.50 angel soft
$1 johnsons
$4 fusion
$19 RR
total .70 + .02 tax= .72
got $5 HRR and $4 fusion
no moneymaker this time but I'm happy with the purchases. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to increase the RRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment