Sunday, February 7, 2010

Quick Randalls early morning run



Wanted to get out early today and use the loadable coupons I had piling up... this is what I bought:

2 Chocolate cheerios 1.49ea
- $1.25/1 IPs (2)
1 Nature Valley granola bar 1.51
- .40/1 loadable (3)
- .50/1 mfg doubled
1 Nature Valley Clusters 1.51
- $1.00/1 loadable (3)
- $1.00/1 IP
2 Pillsbury pizza crust 2.59ea
- $1.00/2 loadable (3)
- .35/1 mfg tripled
- .35/1 mfg face value
2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls 1.49ea
- .95/1 IP (2)
1 Yoplait fiber one yogurt 2.00
- $1.00/1 loadable (3)
- .50/1 mfg doubled
1 John Frieda shampoo 5.49
- $2.00/1 loadable (2)
- $2.00/1 IP
1 Tostitos spinach dip 2.99
1 Houston chronicle 2.00
1 Orbit gum .99*

*my first total was -.27, so I threw in a pack of gum.
new total .79 and got a $2 cat for the pillsbury.
profit 1.21

No comments:

Post a Comment