Thursday, February 18, 2010

Went crazy @ Target!!!



I hit 2 Targets looking for 75% Valentines clearance. All I got from the Valentines section was the bath towels and hand towels. Also an elmo book and a long sleeve sleep shirt.
At the second Target I went to they were just marking down home stuff!! This is everything I got:

4 Valentines bath towels 2.48ea reg. 9.99
8 Valentines hand towels .99ea reg. 3.99
1 Elmo Book 1.12 reg 4.49
1 Valentine shirt 2.00 reg. 8.00
2 Circo Underbed storage 12.48 reg. 49.99
1 Home shower curtain 4.24 reg 16.99
1 Shower Liner 1.74 reg. 6.99
1 Blue bath rug 4.98 reg. 19.99
2 Dwell studio kitchen towel 3pk 2.48ea reg. 9.99
2 Dwell studio oven mitts 1.24ea reg. 4.99
2 Dwell studio pot holder .98ea reg. 3.99
4 Black chair pads 3.74ea reg. 14.99
Total 81.24+ tax
SAVED $245!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment