I couldn't pass up on the cheap capri sun so I grabbed those and the following:
4 capri sun 1.29 wyb 5 promo
1 v-8 1.99 wyb 5 promo
1 grande chips 1.99
1 ziploc 2.49
1 honey nut cheerios 1.49 (+ 50% sticker on it)
1 glad trash bags 45ct 6.49 (+ 50% sticker on it)
coupons:
4- $1/1 capri sun
1- $1/1 grande chips
1- .40 ziploc doubled to .80 + $1 in ad coupon
1- $1/1 honey nut cheerios + .55 e-coupon + 1.65 from the 50% sticker (took off from reg price of 3.29 )
1 .55/1 glad + 1.50 from in ad coupon + 4.00 from 50% off sticker (took off from regular price of 7.99)
1 $2 oyno cat
total- .57!!!
so excited about the trash bags, too bad they only had one... can you believe they discount 50% just because the box is dented??
ETA!--
went to another Randalls and they had the capri sun for 2.15! 1.15 wyb 5 or more and .15 after my $1 coupons!
I got 9 boxes since I only had 9 coupons left... total 1.35!!!
Sweet on finding the Randalls with the $1.15 Capri Sun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sooooooo jelous of the capri suns deal! I din't get that coupon either! BOO!
ReplyDelete