Sunday, June 19, 2011

CVS 6/19



Had a fun run this morning. I was a little sad yesterday because the store I usually go to did not have the sales on! so now I had to go today. oh well.
I didn't find any periobalance at the two stores I went to. not a big deal, I didn't have coupons for that anyway. It would have been nice though to roll extrabucks.
I went to two stores because of the lumene deal, one store had 2 creams and the other one had exactly 3... !

this is what I got:
1 hersheys bliss $5.99
- $1/1 mfg
1 hersheys bar $1.19
- free cvs IP
1 power bar protein bites $2.49
- free coupon from magazine
1 colgate gum defense $2.79
- $1/1 cvs coupon
1 colgate advance $2.79
- $1/1 mfg and $1/1 cvs coupon
1 LA looks gel $2.99
- $1/1 mfg
1 Irish spring deodorant $2.99
- $1/1 mfg and $1/1 cvs coupon
2 lumene $3.99
- two $4 mfg (one adjusted to $3.98)

-9.98 eb's
oop 73¢
got $5.99 bliss, $2.49 PB, $4 colgate, $2 LA, $2 IS= 16.48
profit 5.77

store #2
3 lumene $4.19ea ( not free!)
- three $4 mfg
oop 61¢
got $5
profit $4.39

total profit $10.16!

No comments:

Post a Comment