So today I was looking through my store coupon envelopes and realized that I had $17 RRs expiring today!! it's past the afternoon and I needed to make a plan to roll without losing to0 many RRs.. I made a list but at the store I had to make a few changes due to lack of items and such... SOOO I ended up with:
2 suave lotion $3ea
- BOGO free mfg
2 suave bodywash $2ea
- BOGO free mfg
1 wal-fex $3.99
2 finesse shampoo $3.01 and $3.99 (???)
- two $1/1 mfg
1 colgate toothbrush $2.99
- 50¢/1 IP
2 39¢ candies 78¢
this would have totaled $17.26 or 26¢ after my $17 RRs... well the cashier couldn't get the coupons to scan and for the suave she typed in the barcodes , they both scanned at $3, not $3 and $2, so I had an extra dollar... grabbed the first thing I saw which were the M&Ms for .69 ea. I thought one would be enough but I was 5¢ short so I got another one and my oop was 64¢.. ugh. not bad but not great.
And isn't weird that when I get to the checkout there is no one in sight or in line. I get in line and the cashier starts scanning and all of sudden there's 6 people behind you... *sigh*
well I got $5 finesse, $2 colgate, $3 suave and $4 wal-fex RRs for a total of $14... no MMs but not bad for rolling in a rush... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment